Welcome to Casa Antilles, a hidden gem located on the Southern end of Siesta Key. As you enter the property, the open layout kitchen and living room welcomes you with its coastal decor and abundance of natural light streaming in from the windows next to the kitchen. The balcony located adjacent to the kitchen overlooks the pool area, offering stunning views of the crystal-clear waters.
The lush landscaping in the backyard provides a serene and tranquil environment, perfect for relaxation and unwinding. The property features a spacious private heated pool, inviting you to take a refreshing swim or soak up the sun on the comfortable lounge chairs. Enjoy breathtaking pool views from the second story balcony, perfect for sipping your morning coffee or catching a beautiful sunset.
Casa Antilles offers four luxurious bedrooms and three full baths, providing ample space for up to 12 guests. The bedrooms feature three king beds, two full beds, and one queen sofa sleeper, all with linens provided. For added convenience, the property features a private elevator with access to the 1st, 2nd floors, making it easy to move around the property. With a fully equipped kitchen, meal preparation is a breeze, and you can enjoy all the comforts of home.
Casa Antilles is conveniently located less than a mile from Crescent Village, where you can explore an array of dining and shopping options. With a less than 2-minute walk, you can reach Crescent Beach and Point of Rocks, popular spots for beach lovers. Siesta Key Village and Siesta Key Beach are just a short drive away, offering endless activities and entertainment options for all ages.
The property features a private cabana room, perfect for those who prefer a little more privacy. An outdoor refrigerator is available, ensuring your drinks are always cold, and outdoor dining and lounge areas allow you to indulge in a barbecue or host gatherings with loved ones.
At Casa Antilles, we are committed to ensuring your stay is comfortable and memorable. Book your stay today and experience the ultimate luxury vacation on Siesta Key!
Exclusive Amenities Include:
• Private Heated Pool
• Pool Views on 2nd Story Balcony
• Less than 1 miles to Crescent Village
• Less than a 3 minute walk to Crescent Beach & Point of Rocks
• Just a short drive to Siesta Key Village & Siesta Key Beach
• Private Cabana Room
• Ping Pong Table
• Outdoor Refrigerator
• Outdoor Dining and lounge areas
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths
• 3 King Beds, 2 Full Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper, (Sleeps 12) with linens provided
• Spacious Balcony With seating area
• Private Elevator with Direct Access to Home
• Private Garage
• Free WiFi & 6 HDTV's
• Regular & Keurig Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, and Kitchen Essentials Provided
• Starter Pack of Toiletry Essentials Included - Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand / Face Soap, Body Lotion, & Makeup Wipes
• Starter Pack of Home Essentials Included - Dish Soap, Dish Sponge, Dishwasher Tablets, Laundry Tablets, & Cleaning Wipes
• Beach Towels, Chairs, Cooler, & Caddy Provided
• Gas Grill
• Enhanced cleaning protocols provided by our CottageClean Team
• Island Shuttle Transportation Available
• Dog-Friendly with a Fee (1 dog up to 25lbs, not quoted in price & charged after approval)
Casa Antilles can accommodate up to 12 guests with a bedding configuration as follows:
● Bedroom 1: King Bed (1) - Sleeps: 2
● Bedroom 2: King Bed (1) - Sleeps: 2
● Bedroom 3: King Bed (1) - Sleeps: 2
● Bedroom 4: Full Bed (2) - Sleeps: 4
● Living Room: Sleeper Sofa (1) - Sleeps: 2
We go above and beyond the industry standard for cleanings with our multi-tiered cleaning protocol within our CottageClean Program. After our six hour in-depth cleaning of your home, we complete a 35 point property inspection to ensure that you feel tremendously safe and happy with this amazing home. This allows you to vacation worry free regarding the cleanliness of your home and truly relax as soon as you arrive. Our goal is to have you feel like you are walking into a brand new vacation home that no one has ever stayed at before!
NEED TO KNOW: This home is a part of a duplex unit, meaning that it could share a dividing wall, floor, ceiling, outdoor space, and/or amenities with another unit(s). When renting this unit, you will have access to the right side of the 1st floor which is only garage spaces (2), the right backyard and pool area, along with the entire 2nd floor of the 3 story building. This pool is heated from November 15th to April 15th. Contact us directly for more information regarding any shared space for this vacation home.